Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving, You Should Already Be Full

To my fellow readers,

Since I probably won`t be posting on thanksgiving, let me do it now. Thank you, my fellow readers, for your support. I appreciate it. I hope you enjoy this post. If you don`t have time to read it all, please make sure to read my quote at the end of it. One quote can inspire millions and I don't want you to miss out! Thanks!


Thanks...Giving

Waiting patiently and eager for the food to come soon,
The time is approaching as it soon becomes noon,
The food is staring right into my soul,
That's why the food has to go,
Munching, chowing and eating some more,
Saying what we give thanks for,
The table is bending as the food takes its toll,
Food wins satisfaction as in the poll,
I am taking a rest at the tables ease,
Because it is my stomach the food did please,
I was already full before I came here,
Full of caring people who sit very near,
Life is full of people who just take in more,
Forgetting all they could give thanks for,
Hungered souls missing thanks everywhere,
Take a moment to stop and to care,
What fills you up in life? Is it the kind?
Or are you more fulfilled with the intellectual mind?
Is it the turkey or is it the ham?
Or do you resort to that so called spam?
Hunger in life taking and forgetting to give,
That is not a purpose in which we live,
We are meant to be full of cheer,
Because there are supporters near,
Sit in that chair as you give thanks today,
And take the opportunity to help repay,
For all those who cook to give you that longing desire,
You are now finally able to acquire.
Thanks is precious and is easy to spread,
You have the knife now put butter on bread,
Take a thank you and spread it far,
You then will figure out who you are,
Unique individuals are full of a grace,
Now just reflect as you slow down your pace,
Reflect thanks upon the water you drink,
As thanks is something you can let sink,
into others and they may pass it on,
this is the reason thanks can last long,
Thanks, Thanks and thank you some more,
I am thankful for dinner to the core,
You cook all this just for me,
What an amazing dinner this will be,
I enjoyed it all as I took in your grace,
From setting the table to dining on place,
As my chair is sinking to the floor and I rest with appraise,
It is thanks that I will raise.
Life is full of people who just take in more,
Forgetting all they could give thanks for,
Hungered souls missing thanks everywhere,
Take a moment to stop and to care.

(Poem by Robert Warren)
(Creator of this Blog)


"Thank another and understand why you did, when you do, think how you can apply that quality to yourself." 



"Thanking is a way of reminding people of something good they forgot they did."


"Thanksgiving lasts a day, giving thanks lasts forever."

(Quotes from Robert Warren)
(Creator of this Blog)

List of things to fill up on:

Food? 


NO! Not just that...


ENCOURAGEMENT!
SUPPORT!
CARING ACTS!
GOOD DEEDS!
GOOD PEOPLE!
GOOD INTENTIONS!
HAPPINESS!
POSITIVITY!

AND MANY MORE...


SO MUCH MORE THAT IF I BEGAN TO LIST THEM, THE LIST WOULD NOT END.


WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?


WHAT'S ON YOUR LIST?


...AND YES!... 
IT IS OK IF YOU BEGIN YOUR LIST WITH...

...FOOD?


Just look at John Lemon (Lennon) and how many great qualities he spread...


Sharing love, peace and many other great things! 





"Develop an appetite for food for thought, from the people around you. Develop an appetite for the food of good traits, good deeds, and good actions. Don't miss out on all this good food, because you may not always be able to go back, and get more. Be wanting to do good things, because when you are starving for it...nothing can stop you."  

(Quote from Robert Warren)
(Creator of this Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment