Saturday, September 28, 2013

Rainy days

In the rain sometimes people feel down. In the rain sometimes people frown, but actually there`s quite a lot going on. Today I ended up walking in the rain but I liked it...why? There`s something soothing about the rain and sometimes that`s when you see the best of people. One man hiked up his shorts running, I guess trying to prevent them from getting wet. There was also a lady carrying an umbrella and a child. Running on the opposite side of the road were two elderly people trying to reach the building before they got any wetter. The old man reached the building first and the old lady was still trying to rush there. The lady carrying the child with the umbrella motioned towards the old lady inviting to share the umbrella. The old lady tapped her on the back as a thank you, as they headed to the building. That's what I call a memorable moment. Welcome to my blog... Smile Starter as I hope to help everyone smile even on the rainiest of days. With a laugh, a giggle, a hee-haw or chuckle this blog is meant to help you lighten up your day. So let this blog win by letting your smile begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment