Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Prosper On

By Robert Warren

Human sinful creatures: 
We all make mistakes

We all face troubles, but the message I want to leave is...prosper on.     

............

Troubled times 
do seem rough
Lay your hands 
to Gods trust

Take Gods hands 
welcome in
The new life 
you begin

Don't ignore 
troubles face
Respond not boastful 
but in grace

Find the light 
that guide the way
This the path 
you should stay

Blinding light
seem too soon
Gather thoughts
reflecting moon

Moon speaks
gentle tone
You respond 
humble phone

Lead me, lead me. light the way
I will take your path, I say
Lead me, lead me, what is this
You are granted a blissful wish

Trust in god 
Trust in me
Opened eyes
Now you see

You wish not
not at all
A wish is but
a sinful fall

Prosper on
lead the way
Starlit moon
creates the day

............






No comments:

Post a Comment